Membership Registration www.rangercup.com
Once the registration is received Ranger will send a Ranger Cup card along with a Ranger Cup decal for your boat. Ranger Cup registration is not retroactive and to be eligible one must sign up each year.
Ranger aluminum boats qualify for Ranger Cup payout at all sanctioned events except for the FLW Tour, Everstart Series, Bass Open, TXTT and National Walleye Tour.
For more information please contact the Ranger Cup department at 870-453-2222.
RANGER CUP RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Ranger Aluminum boats qualify for Ranger Cup at all sanctioned events except for FLW Tour, Everstart Series, Bass Open, TXTT, and National Walleye Tour.
- Must meet all Ranger Cup rules and guidelines.
- Ranger Cup registration expires December 31 of each year.
- Must own a Ranger Boat. • Must meet year model requirements for FLW Tour, Evertstart Series, TXTT, Bass Opens, National Walleye Tour, and IFA.
- Must fish from the Ranger boat owned at all qualifying tournaments.
- Must return official registration form to Ranger and pay registration fee or sign up and pay online before qualifying for Ranger Cup prize.
- Must meet clothing requirements.
- Must display Ranger Cup decal on driver’s windshield/console of boat you are fishing from.
- Registration is not retroactive and will only count for tournaments after official registration form and registration payment is received. To be eligible for 2013 payout one must sign up for Ranger Cup in 2013.
- Upon receipt of Ranger Cup registration, Ranger will send a membership card to registered participant. Cards should be taken to tournaments where Ranger Cup is offered to show eligibility.
- The factory installed Ranger decals must be on the qualifying boat in the appropriate position. If the boat is wrapped, the decals must be put back in the same location and must be visible.
* Please check each individual tournament at www.rangercup.com for additional guidelines.
Click below for clothing guidelines http://www.rangerboats.com/staticpages/rcupclothing.cfm